About

Friday, May 24, 2013

What to expect at Mo's on a Friday Night


I have always love Mo's Fort Greene,  the only opportunities I have had to go to Mo's was for Mo's Sunday Comic, which I love by the way. 

The atmosphere, vibe,  the people has made it a comfortable and relaxing environment  to be in.

Never had the privilege of attending on a Friday or Saturday night. Well,  I happen to go on a Friday night with a good friend after attending an event. 

We was suppose stay for only an hour. We end up staying for 4 hours. That same great atmosphere I got on a Sunday night, turned out to be a great Friday night. 

The place was crowded,   it doesn't take much to fill up Mo's. This place is small,  but enough room to dance to the music of DJ Hard Hitting Harry.  He just happen to play the right kind of music over and over again.  DJ Hard Hitting Harry had everyone on their feat grooving and dancing to his Music. 

We was all the way to the back of the place,  3 steps and you was up there.  That back part gives a feeling of such a comfortable lounge setting,  just sitting and  conversating with the people next to you.  That is how cool it felt.

The waitress was as sweet as i can remember on a Sunday night for Mo's Sunday Comic. But, to  my surprise, when DJ Hard Hitting Harry was playing  his music , I though my ears was deceiving me.  As I turned around, there he was,  a trumpet player,  playing to the music of DJ hard Hitting.

I was just memorized,  the sound that was coming out that trumpet.  I had to stop what I was doing and take pictures of this moment. 

DJ Hard Hitting Harry,  you got it going on.  You was on top of your music.  Mr Trumpet player is Eleazar Shafar,  I love the sound that you made come out that trumpet,  amazing!

Now I can honestly say  Mo's is the place to be on a Friday Night.   Great Music, Great Crowd and the drinks was great and cheap, I believe. 

DJ Hard Hitting Harry and Eleazar Shafar belongs to Earth Man Experience, which I was amazed to find out, they also play at Brooklyn Academy of Brooklyn (BAM). Not surprise. Beautiful work guys.
https://www.facebook.com/shaferproducthttps://www.facebook.com/earthmanexperiencehttps://www.facebook.com/DJHardHittinHarry

So head out to Mo's on a Friday night,  you'll love it. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this ringing endorsement! I'm very happy that you enjoyed yourself. See you again real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had a ball. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete