|Brooklyn's Children Museum|
We all know as parents, how hard it is financially to take your children out. When my kids were growing up, i always looked for free activities to do with the children. I do the same thing with the grandchildren. you know what they say"the most beautiful things are free" with that been said, i have a few free places to take your children to among so many in New York City.
- Brooklyn's Children Museum: Free every third Thursday of the month 4-7 and the weekend of every month. http://whatsupnewyork411.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-brooklyn-childrens-museum-said-to.html
- Children Museum of Manhattan: Free every Friday of the month 5-8 pm http://www.cmom.org/
- Museum of the Moving Image: Free for kids under 3 and free Fridays5-8 pm http://www.movingimage.us/
- New York Hall of Science: Free Fridays, 2-5 pm and Sunday 10-11 am. Sept.-Junehttp://www.nysci.org/
- Theater at the Museum of Modern Art. Free film tickets- Friday 4-8 pm, Screening always free for kids under 16.http://www.moma.org/