Holiday Market and Tree Lighting in Brooklyn
Dyker Heights Christmas Light: Friday November 28, 2014. Day after Thanksgiving.
For Visitors Information click on the link, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dyker-Heights-Christmas-Lights/149275121790027?fref=ts
Display of Christmas Lights in this tiny Italian Neighborhood. Christmas decoration along about half a mile Square deep in Brooklyn. Is become a popular tourist attraction during the holiday season for its elaborate light display.
1. Brooklyn Flea: Saturday & Sunday, November 2014-March 2015, 10 am-6 pm.
1000 Dean St Crown Heights, Brooklyn.
A Classy Flea Market, Accurate Vintage Market Place that also has booths with Craft and Wonderful Food. 125 Vendors, FREE ADMISSION.
2. Brooklyn Night Bazaar: Friday and Saturday, 7 pm-1 am.
What better place to listen to live music, Holiday Shopping and eat at the same place. Exotic and increasingly popular in Brooklyn. Have some Wine or Beer, check out the Art Installation, live music 100 Food and Craft Vendors.
3. Union Square Holiday Market: Nov 20-Dec 24, 2014.
Bryant Park, 40th to 42nd Street, between 5th and 6th Ave.
Over 100 merchants are on hand to bring you the most unique gifts available.
Monday-Friday, 11 am-8 pm
Saturday, 10 am- 8 pm
Sunday 11 am-7 pm
4. Bust Magazine Craftacular and Food Fair Holiday 2014: Friday & Saturday December 6 & 7 2014, from 11 am-7 pm. Brooklyn Expo Center 79 Franklin St, Greenpoint, Brooklyn. http://bust.com/craftacular/bust-craftacular-home.html
Over 200 vendors will participate in their two-day holiday extravaganza. The best craft, handmade, vintage and tasty treat vendors to their brand new space in the vibrant heart of Greenpoint, Brooklyn for their 9th Bust Holiday Craftacular New York!
5. Build it Green! NYC: Craft on the Canal Fair & Party Gowanus. December 6-7, 2014. From 10 am-5 pm at 69th 9th Street in Gowanus.http://www.bignyc.org/crafted-at-the-canal
It host local artists and feature interesting items that are off-the-grid for most major department store or main stream stores. Re-use items, Fair Trade Items, Hand and Home Made Items.
6. Artists & Fleas Williamsburg Holiday Market: Saturday November 29-Sunday December 26, 2014. 70 North Street Between, Kent and Wythe Ave. http://www.artistsandfleas.com/
Founder Any Abrams and Ronen Gilmer will again curate a special holding theme version of their weekend market, now featuring more than 100 vendors inside their Williamsburg space. Boasting Sellers, Artists, Makers & Collectors, enjoy free gift wrapping station. Tasty Treats, and Christmas Carolers to get you all Warm and Fuzzy.
1. Atlantic Ave Annual Tree Lighting: Friday December 5, 2014, from 6 pm-8 pm. Belarusian Church at 401 Atlantic Ave at Bonds Street. http://atlanticave.org/category/2014-holiday-events/
Special Performance Rolie Polie Guacamole and Children from P.S. 38 and P.S. 261. Festive treats from Avenue merchants.
*Bring a Wrapped toy for Annual Children's Toy Drive* indicate age and Boy /Girl.
2. Fort Greene Park: Sunday December 7, 2014, 4 pm.
Corner of Myrtle Ave and Washington Park, http://www.myrtleavenue.org/holiday-tree-lighting-fort-greene-brooklyn/
Hot Chocolate and Cookies, Holiday Music and Santa Claus.
3. Annual Tree Lighting at McKinley Park: Wednesday December 3, 2014 at 4 pm.
Senator Martin J.Goldman will host this annual tree lighting, with caroling and a visit from Santa Claus.
4. Annual Christmas Tree Lighting at Washington Square Park: Wednesday December 10, 2014 from 6-7 pm. http://www.nycgovparks.org/parks/washington-square-park/events/2014/12/10/annual-christmas-tree-lighting
This sparkling lights on the resplendent tree will be turned on to mark the beginning of festive winter evenings. Santa Claus himself has promised to appear and lead the children in the illumination countdown. The Washington Square Association provides complimentary songbooks.
5. Christmas Tree Lighting in Shore Road Park: Monday December 8, 2014 *Rain Date December 9*, 6:30 pm. 90th Street & Shore Parkway and Parkway, Brooklyn.
It's the most wonderful time of the year when Bay Ridge, Brooklyn comes together to welcome the Christmas Tree Lighting in Shore Road PArk.
6. Christmas Tree Lighting in Owl's Head Park: Tuesday December 2, 2014. *Rain Date Wednesday December 3, 2014* 7 pm. Owl's Head Park House, Colonial Rd, 68 Street Brooklyn, New York 11220 http://www.nycgovparks.org/events/2014/12/02/christmas-tree-lighting-in-owls-head-park
7. Pitkin Avenue Tree Lighting at Zion Triangle: Thursday December 4, 2017 from 5-7 pm. Pitkin Ave and East New York, Brownsville, Brooklyn
Fun and Open to the Public!
Santa Claus, Hot Cocoa & Cupcakes, Music & Caroling, Special Guest and More!
Make sure to click on the links for more Info.